New IPv6 Example / Routing not clear to me

Michael Adams madams at ezrac.com
Tue Jan 31 17:23:45 CET 2012

In the new setup, I use Quagga (quagga.net) to handle the routing. The
original example used static routing, that had to be updated per site.
The newer example relies on OSPFv3 protocol to coordinate the sites (got
the idea from reading "IPv6 in Practice"
http://www.benedikt-stockebrand.de/ipv6-in-practice_en.html ). When I
have some more free time, I can get some diagrams up: that being said,
google for OSPFv3, and you may find the "Packet Life" and Wikipedia
entries useful references.

Busy time at work lately, wish I could be more of help. Give an example:
I was supposed to be playing with adding some stuff to the tinc codebase
a few months ago; that never happened. :-/