New IPv6 Example / Routing not clear to me

Philipp Klaus philipp.klaus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:09:39 CET 2012

Thanks for the hint to "IPv6 in Practice". I'll have a look into it
and into Quagga as well. Up to now I was already happy when I got the
basic static routing setup working. Now that this task is accomplished
I have more energy to put into exploring one more thing ;-)

So thanks for your references to the book, and the other keywords to
search for. I'll come back and ask again if some questions remain.

Philipp