need your help!!

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.warande.net
Thu Nov 2 15:57:55 CET 2000

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 03:49:30PM +0100, R. de Vroede wrote:

> Hehehe.. Screw the security holes.. If ye're allready using Windows, you're
> fucked anyways, so that doesn't matter at all..  *grin*
> Anyways, I read the current version of Tinc (about a month back) was
> hackable, is the new and improved version out there allready, or at least
> is the releasedate known?

The CVS tree currently contains a fully working tinc daemon which does not have
a security hole anymore (AFAWK). We're updating the docs, and if that's finished
we will officialy release it. But if you want to try the new version:

export CVSROOT=':pserver:cvs at nl.linux.org:/home/CVS'
# password is 'cvs'
cvs login
cvs co -r CABAL tinc