need your help!!

R. de Vroede sic_nl at dds.nl
Fri Nov 3 18:25:32 CET 2000

Ehm, I did that, but it won't compile because it thinks it misses the
OpenSSL library, but I compiled that too... Version 0.9.6

Here's the error:
configure:4253: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lcrypto   -ldl 1>&5
/usr/i386-slackware-linux/bin/ld: cannot open -lcrypto: No such file or
directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure: failed program was:
#line 4242 "configure"