need your help!!

R. de Vroede sic_nl at dds.nl
Thu Nov 2 15:49:30 CET 2000

Hehehe.. Screw the security holes.. If ye're allready using Windows, you're
fucked anyways, so that doesn't matter at all..  *grin*
Anyways, I read the current version of Tinc (about a month back) was
hackable, is the new and improved version out there allready, or at least
is the releasedate known?

Kind regards,
Richard