need your help!!

Ivo van Dongen vdongen at hetisw.nl
Thu Nov 2 09:21:50 CET 2000

  Yes if you like large security holes in your RAS or Win9x dailup........
  Microsoft claims it is save.....but do we really beleave that??

  Greetz,

  Ivo

    I am looking for an application to run in windows which  simulates a
network over 2 computers each connected to the internet..... its gotta
trick it into thinking they are connected as a network,  Do you have a
program that does this? or maybe do you know the name of one? if not can you
tell me what this type of program is called? thank you very much :)

  Ehm.. Isn't that called VPN on Windows??
  Installable from Windows 98 or higher..
  For W95 you have to install the MSDUN 1.3 upgrade.. Oh, and installing the
Winsock 2 isn't a bad idea either ;-)

  Kind regards,
  Richard