[Announcement] Tinc version 1.1pre12 released

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Sun Apr 24 15:03:40 CEST 2016

Guus:

Great job.

I would love to see a library version of Tinc for linux.

Kind of like an API instead of configuration files.

Don't have time right now, but maybe one day I will re-factor the code
for library orientation.

It would have a single unix socket with a JSON API.

I use Tinc on linux Ubuntu 15.10 x64 for all my vpn stuff.

It allows Elastic Search and RethinkDB to survive in the wild.

Cheers,

md