Ipv6 VPN

Keith keith at fernie.eu
Sun Oct 6 21:55:55 CEST 2013

Hello

I've done similar before, to add ipv6 addresses to ipv4 only vps's
The ipv6 addresses have come from either the /56 native ipv6 from my isp
or from /48 6to4 subnets from dual stack vps's with a limited number of
ipv6 addresses, sometimes just one.
This has worked ok without having to look at proxy_ndp or ip neigh
proxy.

With a new OVH server myself I have also got this working with proxy_ndp
set to 1, using ip neigh in tinc-up and some tweaking to the ipv6 route
table.

A /48 of 6to4 addresses is also available to you if you want to test
this.