Address family not supported

WindyWinter bslgh1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 15:31:41 CEST 2009

Thank you for telling me this method. When I set up the portproxy, I can see
connection established with localhost, but the remote server didn't receive
any requests. And I don't know what kind of information should I provide to
help diagnose this problem. It looks stupid that I got connection
established even I didn't start tinc daemon on remote server at all.
Soli Deo gloria,
yours WindyWinter
and http://www.briefdream.com