how to build complete standalone "tincd"

jhuang321 jhuang321 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 00:12:29 CET 2007

I'm new to tinc. I have built tincd for Linux FC5. I also have an embedded Linux platform to deal with.
I'm unable to build tincd directly on embedded linux, due to compiler missing/incompatible etc. issues.

So I wish to build a standalone tincd on Linux FC5, and just ftp this single executable over to
embedded linux and use it. How to do that? Right now when I ftp tincd to embedded and run it, it
says many libs (e.g. libcrypto.so etc.) are missing.

Thanks a lot for help.
James

http://mail.yahoo.com