capabilities of Tinc?

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Tue Oct 19 23:55:31 CEST 2004

Thanks for the info.

I will have, eventually, a lot of users and as such I am going to assign
users an ip from the 10.x.x.x network which will be unique to each user
as an initial set.

Then there will be a few "groups" set up in that a particular node will
handle a few of the users in a "group", but the ip address could be
anything within the 10.x.x.x network connecting to a particular server
node. This will allow me to simulate "groups" and only connected users
will see each other at that moment and in that group.

There may be some users that are members of more than one group and thus
with unique ip's there should be no conflicts.

This will be a first approach at this ideas and I am open to suggestions
from you as well for this project.

Thanks again,
Lonnie