VPN Single Daemon For LAN/WAN

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Mon Dec 15 23:12:05 CET 2014

Guus:

Ok, I accept your challenge.

But I am clueless in terms of getting the routing table correct.

So each server has a dual identity, both a LAN private identity with a
PRIVATE IP address and a WAN public identify with a PUBLIC ip address.

And how to have 2 different tun devices show up in the ifconfig -a so
that LAN IP address can be assigned to the tun0 and a WAN IP address can
be assigned to the tun1

When I run 2 tincd daemons, I keep both "networks" separate.

You expert judgement needed here to realize your statement about only
needing a single tincd daemon.

md