tinc still alive?

Olivier Tirat BYON olivier.tirat at byo-networks.com
Sun Jun 13 11:30:56 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I'm sure that some tincd features are extremly interesting and are quite
different from Wireguard ones!!!

The best VPN would be a mix of Wireguard/Tincd.....or a tincd that works
in kernel mode. Both project should probably work in closer
collaboration to get the best of both world.

I have asked tincd community about that when Wireguard appears but it
was to early at that time.

Do you think it should be reconsidered?

Sincerely Yours

Olivier TIRAT