Handle sleep/hibernate/wake-up in WIndows

Ercolino De Spiacico bellocarico at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 09:04:57 CEST 2020

As per title it seems like tinc installed as a service doesn't handle well the sleep/hibernate/wake-up calls
e.g. the service is unresponsive after a wake up rather than restarted.

As i read it should be easy to fix:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11367318/how-do-windows-services-behave-when-entering-waking-up-from-sleep-or-hibernate-m
[https://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/stackoverflow/Img/apple-touch-icon@2.png?v=73d79a89bded]<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11367318/how-do-windows-services-behave-when-entering-waking-up-from-sleep-or-hibernate-m>
c# - How do Windows services behave when entering/waking up from sleep or hibernate modes? - Stack Overflow<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11367318/how-do-windows-services-behave-when-entering-waking-up-from-sleep-or-hibernate-m>
I have a service written in C# that does not seem to come down cleanly when the computer enters sleep mode. The user needs to manually stop and restart the service to retain functionality. I know w...
stackoverflow.com
Thanks!