Is it possible to mix router and switch mode in same network?

Noah Overcash me at ncovercash.dev
Sun Aug 16 10:47:49 CEST 2020

What I did for my Big Sur install on tinc, not sure it’s recommended or a good idea though, is to run openvpn on one of the nodes in my network which bridged into tinc. Therefore, I could use all the routing features of tinc through that node over plain IPSEC or PPPoE which macOS (and many mobile/other devices) handle much better.

Sent from my iPhone