Cannot access other computers on LAN

Julien dupont marcelvierzon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:04:40 CET 2019

I cannot even ping the LAN router on 192.168.1.1, but if I ssh though the
tunnel to 192.168.1.3, I can ping it.

Investigating with tcpdump withoug guidelines is beyond my skills I'm
afraid.

I used tinc in router mode because it is proposed like in most howto I
found... Would just switching to switch mode makes things easier or that's
not related?