Cannot access other computers on LAN

CaffeineAddiction caffeineaddiction at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 04:49:15 CET 2019

Just because you cant ping something doesnt mean you cant connect to it ...
if ICMP is blocked by the computers FW or the kernal is set to not respond,
you might very well have a valid connection that just wont return a ping.
As lars suggested `tcpdump` is one method of testing this.  Another method
might be to run `sudo kill -USR2 $(pidof tincd); sudo tail syslog` on any
of the working nodes ... this should give you a decent map of what has
connected and what has not.  From there I would check the config files of
the nodes not connected.  If you miss a `ConnectTo` or forgot to xfer all
of the files in hosts, then those computers are going to have problems.