tinc 1.1 - import

Yazeed Fataar yazeedfataar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 20:41:40 CET 2017

Hi Guus

Thank you for your response. I was using "name = site1" I added in a space
in previous mail by accident. I tried again and I think my error was
related to me not using Ctrl+D as I was using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+| to break
out . I did try with Ctrl+D again and it works exactly as you mentioned and
I am receiving the "Imported 3 host configuration files."
 , i think I was just tired after scratching my head too long and was "fat
fingering". Thanks again

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Regards