One host for forwarding only without keys

Etienne Dechamps etienne at edechamps.fr
Fri Sep 2 20:51:14 CEST 2016

What version of tinc are you using? tinc 1.1 already does what you want out
of the box: packets sent from node A to node B through node C will use a
key that A and B will negotiate between themselves. C doesn't have the key,
and will act as a blind relay. C will not be able to decipher the packets
flowing between A and B.

This is different from tinc 1.0, where C would have to decipher the packet
in order to determine what its final destination is. In tinc 1.1 that
routing information is sent in cleartext so that C can forward the packet
without having to decipher it.