static configuration

Sich sich at cafe-philo.net
Thu Nov 10 12:49:35 CET 2016

I don't really understand what you want.
But you can use 2 nodes as "server". Then only those 2 nodes will have
all the host files. The other nodes will just have the 2 "servers" hosts
and the node file.
When tinc connect he will share all information about the network even
if you don't have the host file localy.
If each node have subnet you will probably need some dynamic routing to
distribute the routing table.
Tinc only build some virtual interface, he don't directly manage routing.