Host not reachable over UDP

Petr Man petr at madnetwork.org
Fri Jul 15 07:22:04 CEST 2016

Hi Etienne,

I tried the patch, no change at all. Attached is a new log and also strace
log. There is a FD 7 opened (the UDP socket), used and yet "ss -nlptu"
doesn't see it.

I have a suspicion now there is something wrong with the distro/kernel. As
a test:

netcat -ul -p600
ss -nlptu | grep netcat

gives me no output...