Host not reachable over UDP

Petr Man petr at madnetwork.org
Fri Jul 15 07:40:43 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

I have now done the obvious - swapped out the kernel. Upgrading to 4.5.7
fixed the problem!

udp    UNCONN     0      1408      *:655                   *:*
      users:(("tincd",pid=3242,fd=7))
tcp    LISTEN     0      3         *:655                   *:*
      users:(("tincd",pid=3242,fd=6))

Thank you very much for your time.

Petr