"Switch Mode" with "TunnelServer" and No Communication

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 09:28:18 CEST 2015

> I'm mostly looking for guidance on whether it is possible for daemons to
> only accept traffic from specific daemons in switch mode. If so, what am I
> doing wrong with my subnet configurations that won't let me even ping from
> one daemon to the server when TunnelMode is yes?

check if this patch still applies:
https://github.com/zioproto/fairvpn/blob/master/tarballs-patches/tinc/tinc-1.0.13-fairvpn.patch

it should work.

By default tinc will try to have a full mesh of connection between the
nodes of the VPN.
With this patch and TunnelServer yes you will have the data
connections only where you have a explicit ConnectTo statement.

regards

Saverio