Isolating a subnet on demand

Anne-Gwenn Kettunen anwen at asphodelium.eu
Mon May 4 21:53:25 CEST 2015

We started to take a look about that, and apparently, it seems that the
IP in the public key is taken into account when a client connects to a
gateway. Spoofing at that level doesn't seem easy, because the IP
address seems to be part of the authentication process.
Dealing with inside threats seems however a good feature for future
versions ;)