tinc connectTo cleanup

Anil Moris anilmoris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 06:07:28 CET 2015

thanks Guus for the quick response.

I am using tinc 1.1

if I use AutoConnect = yes then will it automatically remove connections
that are no longer in use?
What are the security issues with 'AutoConnect = yes' I should be worried?
for my use case I might go upto 20 to 30 + tinc hosts connected to single
tinc box.
as per the doc AutoConnect = yes is experimental, I am using it in our
production cloud.

It would be helpful if we can have more info about AutoConnect = yes in the
documentation.