Windows TAP Problems?

Etienne Dechamps etienne at edechamps.fr
Mon Jan 12 23:31:33 CET 2015

If you're having issues with TAP drivers on Windows, you should try
the latest driver (9.21.1) on this page:
http://swupdate.openvpn.org/community/releases/

If it still doesn't work (it should work at least with 1.1, not sure
about 1.0), you should fall back to the TAP driver that's bundled with
tinc.

Make sure to properly update the driver using the device manager when
you do any of this.