tinc reload not establishing new connections

Anil Moris anilmoris at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 06:01:36 CET 2014

Hi Guus,

I am using tinc version 1.1pre10 (built Dec  1 2014 08:17:01, protocol 17.3)

I am not using AutoConnect option. If it happens again I will try the
command line option as you mentioned.

currently in my tinc.conf I have around 10 'ConnectTo' do you think this
may be an issue. I am trying to limit it to 5. but for my use case I need
to connect to up to 10 or more hosts.

Thanks,
Anil