tincd gives kernel general protection ip error.

Lance Fredrickson lancethepants at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 22:37:32 CEST 2014

The issue seems to have subsided, I can't get it to crash anymore. I'm
guessing maybe something in the environment that changed. For the heck
of it I also tried the static musl libc version on the other server that
has not had issues, and it has been running  for > 1 week just fine.
I'll post back with some debugging if it ever happens again.

Lance