iPhone or iPad support

Paspao paspao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:34:20 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm asking for a hint.

Here is my problem:

I have some web servers (LAMP) I want to administer from main office, home (dynamic IP) , iPad and Laptop with 3G connection (roadwarrior).

I was thinking of creating a VPN between servers , in this way I could connect securely and easily to server ports (es. Mysql ) without opening the firewall.

I am starting to play with Tinc because it's easier and efficient but I can't find support or App for Apple devices.

Do you think that installing a PPTP VPN on one of the Tinc nodes will let me access with iPhone to the Tinc VPN ?

Any suggestions?

Thank you
Paolo