tinc router mode on Windows 7

Eric Yau ericyaukhy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:55:14 CEST 2012

Dear Mike,

Sorry for me to confuse you about that. My requirement is a network to be
bridged and all tinc hosts can connect to NetworkA hosts vice versa.

After tried your instruction and bridged the virtual tuntap adapter and
NetworkA LAN adapter. The PC B is still unable to ping and connect to PC A
"192.168.254.2". However, PC B can connect and ping to NetworkA tinc hosts
IP address "192.168.254.1" only.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Eric