question from openvpn user, how to "redirect-gateway" in tincd

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Thu Nov 11 00:31:24 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, 11. November 2010, 00:03:40 schrieb Benjamin Henrion:
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 12:01 AM, Guus Sliepen <guus at tinc-vpn.org> wrote:
[...]
> It looks fairly complicated compared to the OpenVPN way.

I like the tinc-way better. Because it doesn’t rely on proprietary options I
have to learn, when configuring stuff. It feels more natural to setup things
as I do in my natural "sysadmin environment". As most use-cases are covered in
the wiki and users would only need to copy and use provided scripts, I don’t
think, this is unnecessarily complicated. It might be more complex, but there
are also some benefits. If you know what you are doing, you are more fexible.

bye then
julian