How to improve the throughput

Masateru KUWATA masateru_kuwata at activemail.jp
Mon Jan 18 14:51:27 CET 2010

Dear

When I tested, I changed the compression parameter from the default (0)
to the best (11). This affected the throughput (improved about 20%),
however, it is still slower than OpenVPN.

Just FYI, PING response is better for tinc, but the iperf throughput is
better for OpenVPN.

Regards

--- "Christian Lyra" <lyra at pop-pr.rnp.br> ---