Uninstall???

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Thu Feb 25 19:07:10 CET 2010

(Sorry for the late reply, your message was marked as spam by some mailserver.)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 08:57:11AM -0800, dot baiki wrote:

> How can I uninstall tinc correctly from a Ubuntu system using apt? I tried this:
>
> $ sudo apt-get --purge remove tinc
>
> and got this:
[...]
> And now I am stuck again. Does anyone know?

Hm, this does not happenn on Debian. Consider sending a bugreport to Ubuntu. If
not, then you can try editting /var/lib/dpkg/info/tinc.prerm and removing the
line containing "set -e", and then trying to purge again.