multiple addresses and multiple ports in Switch mode

Donald Pearson donaldwhpearson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:51:41 CET 2010

Typically you can do port translation on your firewall to map the 28655 port
to 655 internally.

Alternatively I believe you can run 2 Tinc instances if 1 Tinc instance will
not bind to multiple sockets.  It would simply require a 2nd virtual
adapter.

You would then have 2 public keys or host files.  Connecting nodes would
need the host file relative to their connecting internally or externally.