PMTUDiscovery and ClampMSS with mixed tincd versions

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 20:08:26 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 4:40 AM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto)
<zioproto at gmail.com> wrote:
> I also understand that the two settings are by default "yes" if not
> explictly set to "no" in the config file.

A nice feature would be able to have tincd dump all the configuration
settings for the running process, its host file, and its ConnectTo
host files.
An enterprise nice feature would be to issue a command to the network
and have every node dump all the above configuration parameters and
send them to a central node.