fatal signal 11 (segmentation)

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Sat Oct 25 22:00:19 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 03:34:32PM +0200, Guus Sliepen wrote:

> > Waiting for changes :)
> > Should I check out changes from the svn server ?
>
> I'll let you know when you can check out a version to test!

Try out the latest version from SVN (revision 1577). I think this solves your
problem, and maybe some others have been experiencing it too unknowingly. The
problem was that key request/response messages could be sent to hosts which
have just become unreachable. The reachablity status was not checked, and
therefore the messages could be sent using stale data, which could result in a
crash.

Please try it out and let me know if it helps!