TAP unistall issue Windows XP - Update

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Sun Dec 28 23:03:10 CET 2008

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 03:39:31PM +0200, Graham Smith wrote:

> [part of post was cut off]

Hm I did see the whole post in my mail... but I checked the web archive and I
see it is cut off at a line starting with "From ". I suspect that mailman's
archiver has a bug in it, and incorrectly treats lines starting with From as
the start of a new message.

> From this article, I was able to create a utility that successfully removes
> these orphaned entries using a combination of api calls and .REG/Batch
> scripts.

That's great. Are you willing to share this utility?

Apart from cleaning the registry, it might be a good idea to make tinc proof
against these false entries. I was also wondering if you use the Interface
keyword in your tinc.conf or not, and whether this makes a difference?