system call 'listen' failed: under WinXP

sich sich at cafe-philo.net
Wed May 10 22:03:18 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

It's my first post on this mailing list, and my english is not very
good. I hope this is not a problem for you.

I have successfully install a lot of tind under windows XP, but a friend
made one installation (I help with mail) and he have this error when he
try to run tincd :

---
system call 'listen' failed: l'operation tenté n'est pas prise en charge
pour le type d'objet référencé
---

Apparently the installation is ok. He have applied all the patch,
desactived all firewall.

I search with google but I didn't find any solutions.

Do you know wich solution that I can use ?

Thanks

sich