Tinc on Windows XP

Murthy Nyayapati thinker65 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 16:02:54 CET 2004

Hello!

I am trying to install tinc under Windows XP.

I have read the installation instructions for Windows.
 The instructions don't call for creating any office
text file (just a text file for home).  But in one of
your figures, you show that office key being
generated. When I run the tincd command, I see a home
file in the hosts directory, but there is no office
file.  Am I missing something?  Should I have created
an office file similar to the home file or is it
generated automatically?

Currently, my hosts (in tinc\vpn) directory has only
one file.

Also, does tinc work well with XP and Service Pack 2?
Any major problems encountered?  I have not used tinc
before.

Thanks,
Murthy