Silly question.

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.eu.org
Wed Jan 21 18:42:56 CET 2004

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 04:45:27PM +0000, Karl Student wrote:

> If I followed the "windows-install" example above...
> Is encryption and/or compression being used ???
> How can I tell how many hosts are connected and if they are using
> encryption/compression?

All these questions are answered in the documentation that comes with
tinc. You might have noticed that you could select "Install
documentation" when running the installer. There is also a link
"Documentation" on our website. If you have trouble finding the
documentation, or after reading you still don't understand certain
things, feel free to ask more questions.

    Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.eu.org>