Hi, a config question

Kostadin Galabov kostura at netclime.com
Tue Jun 17 20:44:36 CEST 2003

Hi all,
I have the following question. If the master tinc dies (the one that clients
have ConnectTo option), does clients conntinue to communicate with each
other ?
I noteced the following. If there is some traffic between the clients and
the master tinc dies - there is no problem. But if there is no traffic
between clients and the master dies, then when I try to access some
different than master peer, the tinc tries to connect to the master.

So my question is: is there way to control this ? I mean its expected client
to go to ask the "master" which are other clients (subnets) after some
period of inactivity from them. So how much is this period (if there is
such) ?

Is this make sense  ? :)

Regards
Kosta