Problem with more than two Subnets!

Andres Sommerhoff asommerh at chilesat.net
Sun Jul 20 03:27:39 CEST 2003

Thanks Guus for your answer. I have tried this too, but I can't set the vnp
interface to ethernet.
I'm doing something wrong. I have tried with:

  1)  ifconfig $INTERFACE 10.0.250.1 hw ether fe:fd:0:0:0:0
  2)  ifconfig $INTERFACE 10.0.250.1 netmask 255.255.0.0 -pointopoint
  3)  ... and a lot of others combinations (with and without arp)

But nothing. The vnp is always set to point-to-point. Should I set the vnp
device (or maybe the tun device) in another way?
Should I make the tun device again?

         Thanks again,

               Andres Sommerhoff