San Antonio Texas Real Estate

ISELLSANANTONIOHOMES at HOTMAIL.COM ISELLSANANTONIOHOMES at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 1 15:26:33 CET 2003

LET US HELP YOU OBTAIN A NEW HOME

WWW.SATXAGENT.COM

If you or anyone you know is currently renting, you may be closer to owning your own home than you think!

With today's various methods of financing, there are more buyers owning their own homes than ever before.  There are also many buyers buying homes that they did not think they could afford.  But, with the creative types of financing being initiated by lending institutions, you may be richer than you think.  You see, you may be able to get that home and have a payment equal to or even less than your current rent.

Owning a home has many advantages.  It offers you the opportunity to save on your tax dollars
and build equity in your home at the same time.  It's not unusual for homeowners to make 20%-40% of their annual income in increased equity in their home!

Perhaps you are confused or just never let yourself think seriously about owning your own home.  I can answer the questions you have regarding all aspects of buying and selling homes and I would welcome the opportunity.  I have a great deal of experience and know other experts in related fields.  Together, we have helped many other renters buy their own homes.

If you would like to determine the likelihood of owning your own home, just give me a call.  It's what I do for a living.

I have enclosed a few properties currently listed for sale to give you an idea of what kind of home you can get for your money.  As you may see, owning your own your home may be more of a reality than you ever thought!

Let's work together,

JASON W. BRIDGMAN
1802 N.E. Loop 410 Suite # 3
San Antonio, TX 78217
(210) 710-1129
www.satxagent.com

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS EMAIL IF IT HAS REACHED YOU IN ERROR, THANKS.

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/