tincs behind 2 off-the-shelf NAT router ?

gary ng garyng2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 03:41:46 CEST 2003

Thanks for the quick reply. Will there be any
restriction on the internal ip address used ? It is
quite possible that both may be using the default DHCP
service from the router which may end up as 10.0.1.10
on both end.

Beside, I see the configuration is using the dot ip
address format. This is understandable for system
designed for controllable network(corporation) but how
can it be done for 'road warrior' in Free S/Wan term ?
That is my external address is not static which is
either obtained through DHCP from the ISP or PPP(modem
configuration) again changes for each dialup ?