fixing cannot route packet error

ebina1 ebina1 at home.com
Tue Sep 18 00:32:19 CEST 2001

I am seeing a problem that looks the same as that described in
message:

http://mail.nl.linux.org/tinc/2001-06/msg00000.html

titled : Error: cannot route packet - please help

The thread says it is fixed in the CVS version.
I did a "cvs checkout -r CABAL tinc" and installed
that version.  Now tinc always fails trying to
establish the meta-data connection.  I assume I
compiled something wrong.

Anyways, is there going to be a 1.0p5 soon that fixes
this bug, or is there some other way to fix it besides
building CABAL which isn't working for me?

    Eric

-
Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/