Tinc config problem

gabe w gw7791 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:36:56 CET 2001

Thank you very much for your reply. One more question, though: how can I
find out how the kernel was compiled when I installed the RedHat 7.0; what
is supported by the kernel? How do I know what "options are turned on"? I'm
quoting this from a VPN HOWTO, and these options are of the form:
CONFIG_FIREWALL, CONFIG_IP_PPP, etc.  Is there an install log somewhere in
the file system, or some sort of config file on the CD, that I could look
at?

Thank you,
Gabe