how to try first the os and install after

E Jonsen e_jonsen at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 02:17:35 CEST 2018

I recreated a USB stick from the Cinnamon version of the ISO, using Rufus in Windoze. Partition for the USB was set to GPT/UEFI.

Using Fn+F10 and booting from USB, the grub menu appeared correctly and I was able to boot to a live CD.

I suggest trying to recreate the USB pendrive, try a different pendrive and/or re-download the ISO, perhaps from the Secondary mirror. The ISO was copied from the other server, which is uploaded from the tested ISO mention above.

Secure Boot and TPM are turned off in BIOS.