4.12 was released

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Sun Sep 3 20:08:44 CEST 2017

I built kernel 4.12.10 for debian/ubuntu, and uploaded it here:
https://www.zaurus.org.uk/download/toshiba_click_mini_l9w/

it "works for me" (TM) including wifi, no need to separately install
the wifi .ko file as the driver is in the mainline kernel.

look for files with 4.12.10-jbpm0

the config file is there as well as the John Brodie patches from the
Asus T100 Linux project.

I'm not sure if sound works, I tried loading a youtube video and got
what sounded like random noise. the volume control worked and the
mixer showed the sort of thing you'd expect with a working sound
driver. Hopefully I've not blown my speakers again :-(