4.12 was released

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Wed Jul 5 19:32:31 CEST 2017

Le lundi 03 juillet 2017 à 10:34 +0200, Wessel Dankers a écrit :
> Linux kernel 4.12 was released today. You can find my compilation of it at:
>
> 	https://www.fruit.je/download/click/?C=M;O=D
>
> I have not had the opportunity to test it yet.

I just tried it, but it fails when trying to mount the root FS, probably
because you didn't compile-in btrfs... Too bad.
Your packages also have an unusual shape, ie. no linux-firmware*.deb
like Paul provides, and broken symlinks to source/ and include/ probably
because I don't compile in /usr/src/ or so.

> To compile it I had to remove the asus-t100-keyboard-driver and
> brcm-txglom-dmesg-fix patches. Can anyone confirm that these are no longer
> necessary?

I don't know about these. I didn't see any mention of the
keyboard/trackpad patch for the TCM in your tree. Is it included ?

Thanks all for your work. I'm re-opening my TCM, preparing it for
holidays, the usual time when I need it...

--
Nicolas Huillard