Linux On A Toshiba Click Mini...

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Sun Mar 6 18:18:13 CET 2016

Observations
acpi - the only thing working is that it detects if power is
connected, disconnecting/reconnecting power, when I run "acpi -V -s"
   Adapter 0: off-line
   Adapter 0: on-line
when I dis/reconnect power

Bluetooth - no adaptor

Audio - driver initialisation failure? When I run dmesg | egrep
"audio|sound|alsa|snd|baytrail|firmware|pcm" I don't see anything
particularly helpful. I tried different firmware as suggested here:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/140538

Cameras - nothing, but there's no drivers for them.
FYI, I took screenshots when running Windows to show the AR0543 &
OV2722 drivers, the URL is
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOsqT_IeMewI7eOZug_1UvQrLe_KBXw0VVDtqQl

I found a likely candidate of the kernel source for the AR0543 here:
    https://github.com/codesnake/linux-amlogic/tree/master/drivers/amlogic/camera

I've copied the camera driver file tree over to my build area and
hacked Makefile and Kconfig to bring it in, hopefully I'll end up with
a working driver!